Check this page often for volunteer opportunities.
- Magnet office volunteer – help staff the magnet office a few hours each week. No special skills needed (although a smile is always appreciated).
- Magnet Orientation volunteer – come help new students and their parents navigate the enrollment process, and share your knowledge of the “ins and outs” of Venice HS.
- Magnet Open House Tour Guide – help Venice put its best foot forward at recruiting events for new students. Tours will be held in the fall – check back in September for dates and times. If you’re passionate about Venice, prospective students (and their parents) need to hear from you!
- Publicity committee – Talented volunteers are needed to produce promotional videos and multimedia presentations showcasing the Magnet schools.
- Fundraising committee – help organize donation drives and fundraising events.
- Hospitality committee – recruit and coordinate volunteers to host meetings and events for the Magnet (e.g., sign up table, refreshments, door prizes, etc.)
- Translators – we regularly need Spanish speakers to provide spoken translation at meetings, as well as written translation for webpage and email notifications.
If you can help out, contact us using the form below: